We’re not your typical reviews company. We give brands the tools to make smarter decisions and improve consumer experiences by unlocking insight obtained from real customer feedback.
As well as helping to increase conversion rates, improve SEO and reduce churn, Feefo applies smart technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to customer reviews, helping businesses to build relationships, improve brand reputation and make informed decisions for the future. Don’t just take our word for it – Feefo is a Google Premier Partner, working with over 3,500 brands and trusted by millions of consumers worldwide.
Feefo’s famous star rating system boosted by a range of insight tools helps thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
About the role:
As we continue to expand, we’re looking to appoint an experienced in-house TA professional to take ownership and drive elevating our talent benchmarks. Reporting directly to our Chief People Officer, you will be direct sourcing exceptional talent and implementing innovative ways to enhance our TA Framework and processes on a global basis.
You will have responsibility for identifying and attracting top talent for Feefo, with our candidate experience and D&I at the core of our TA strategy. We’re looking for a dynamic, passionate team player who can deliver on our growth plans and vision and can hire at speed.
• Take full ownership of the Talent Acquisition process from end-to-end including direct head-hunting all candidates, interviewing and evaluating to ensure high calibre candidates, proposing high calibre candidate hires for each role, negotiating and closing at speed
• Monthly reporting and working to define monthly targets, quotas and KPIs, and delivering on key metrics - with a key focus on D&I and opening diverse channels of hire • Designing/enhancing job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for new roles
• Leads comms and TA project management with Senior Leadership Team to deliver on global growth and their roadmaps
• Advising and training hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques and fostering long-term relationships with all candidates whether past or present
• Act as the main point of contact for hiring managers, agencies and People team
• Leverage and test multiple recruiting solutions to better understand which site(s) are best suited to source from
• Sole management of direct sourcing of all candidates inc. pro-active candidate search using LI, job boards, competitor analysis, and PSL
• Advising hiring managers of options available to recruit e.g. upskilling vs backfill, offshore, contractor, etc.
• Establishes competitive industry salary benchmarks and perks offering
• Defines candidate experience from the first approach, interview process, feedback and overseeing a streamlined interviewed process with hiring managers, issuing tests, follow-ups
• Conducts interviews, ensuring all new hires are authorised by TA
• Managing budgets, evolving PSL, hosting meetings, increasing job roles, across social media, candidate pool.
• Cares about follow-through of our new hires including issuing offers, contracts, planning onboarding, welcome, gifts.
• Takes ownership of employer brand and tone of voice in the public domain for all candidate specialisms including entry-level and school/grad/intern open days
• Adapts tone of voice to engage with multiple audiences across multiple social platforms (inc Glassdoor)
• Promotes ‘A Day in the Life of’ Series
• Proposes strategic partnerships and alliances in relation to D&I, candidate pool, employer brand
• Promotes opportunities, events and ideas to enhance and elevate employer brand
• Leads company Grad Scheme, Intern Programme and Tech Academy
• Proactively manages talent pipeline
• Outstanding relationship management, stakeholder management and comms skills
• Strong understanding of social media and requirements of commercial & tech candidates
• A focus on direct sourcing of candidates and exploring creative ways of attracting new and diverse talent to the business
• Sharp eye for talent that fits our culture of excellence
• 2 years of experience in a similar role, in particular appointing in the US
• Passion for building high performing teams to deliver on business growth
• You are curious and have a genuine interest in other people. You enjoy getting to know people from a variety of backgrounds and building relationships and trust easily
• You are a fast learner, structured and have a pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude
• You have excellent communication skills and are good at navigating and managing processes with many stakeholders involved
• Highly driven, solutions-oriented and enjoy working at a high pace with many things going on at the same time
• You have a solid understanding of business, are focused on creating value for the business and enjoy improving and building processes
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.