Are you an experienced Systems or Network Administrator with knowledge of SaaS (Microsoft Azure)?
Are you interested in joining an award-winning business that is going from strength to strength?
Look no further than Feefo!
As the Senior Systems Administrator, you will manage and support the overall technical support function of Feefo with a specific focus on the internal LAN/WAN Networking of Feefo offices. You will also be troubleshooting desktop issues with office IT systems including Windows 10 Enterprise, AzureAD and Microsoft 365 set of features and ensure these are taken on by the business in a collaborative central way and ensure License management is maintained accordingly.
You will have a keen awareness of the management of costs specific to the support of internal deskside devices and the LAN/WAN environment seeking to deliver cost-effective solutions to a growing company, often with competing requirements between departments.
Please note, this role will be based in our London office, but travel to our Petersfield office will be required regularly.
- Responsibility and accountability for Feefo’s Network Infrastructure, voice and data connectivity.
- Accountability for ensuring all desktop and Laptop images and deployment is completed to internal customer requirements whilst complying with company policy and procedures.
- Managing the company’s directory structure and policy configuration.
- Responsibility and accountability for Feefo software licence auditing and any annual or monthly renewals.
- Continuously and proactively track Hardware Assets reducing risk to the business, including completion of annual audits.
- Accountability for ensuring that Network Assets such as switches and Wi-Fi units are kept updated with relevant firmware and software versioning.
- Point of contact for stakeholders for internal system troubleshooting and office IT systems solutions management.
- At least two years relevant work experience as a Network or Systems Administrator.
- Experience working in a SaaS or Martech business, utilising Microsoft Azure.
- Office365 and desktop support background.
- A relevant qualification in Networking or Infrastructure.
- Although not essential, a Microsoft certification or equivalent would be beneficial (MCP, MCSE, MCDA).
- Previous experience with Cloud-based security is beneficial.
- This role will be based in our London office, but travel to our Petersfield office will be required regularly.
- Competitive Salary
- Health care cash plan/Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service
- Training & Development - access to LinkedIn Learning and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Fully remote working
- Pension scheme