Unlocking the secrets of business success isn’t as hard as you think – it starts by listening to your customers. Feefo gives its 4,000 clients, spanning SMB, SME and Enterprise, access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business, through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star ratings system boosted by a range of insight tools help thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling Feefo’s products and services to new clients through generating their own leads, as well as closing deals provided to them by the Sales Development Representatives. You will be focussing more on targeting SME businesses who want to utilise our state of the art software.
You will also be responsible for:
- Attending demos booked by the Sales Development Representatives and following the sales process to bring the deal to a successful close for our SaaS business.
- Following up on inbound leads and generating own leads through market research, identifying potential companies to contact based on specific criteria.
- Establishing contact with decision makers through cold outreach, calls and emails.
- Engaging with decision makers, identifying and understanding needs, establishing motivations and building insight enabling you to engage and educate providing solutions to problems and challenges.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays, developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating with key decision makers to be the sale to an efficient and successful close.
- Forecasting Sales pipeline and update all opportunities.
- Establishing key themes in the market to help provide insight to the product and management team.
- The chosen Sales Consultant will have proven experience in a Sales Executive type position, ideally within a Software or SaaS environment.
- Background in sales of a recurring revenue service is extremely beneficial.
- Experience in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Experience working to, and exceeding, targets with responsibility for your own success.
- Experience using a CRM (we use Microsoft Dynamics) and Microsoft Office applications.
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme