Are you degree educated and looking to start your career within software QA testing?
Do you want to work for an expanding SaaS business with some of the most modern technologies?
Then look no further than Feefo!
Feefo operates a vibrant and dynamic team and offers a collaborative work environment, with a strong culture of developing leading solutions using new technology.
The QA Engineer works alongside our core Software Development team.
This consists of three areas:
- API development
- UI development
- Quality Assurance
Tasks will be varied and will consist of testing new features within the Feefo platform, as well as retesting of bug fixes and smaller enhancements to existing functionality.
This role can be fully remote within the UK.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to test high-level requirements from working test cases
- Goal focused with a commitment to meeting targets
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, capable of addressing both technical and non-technical issues
- Analytical mindset
- Competitive Salary
- Health care cash plan/Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service
- Training & Development - access to LinkedIn Learning and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Fully remote working
- Pension scheme