Feefo are seeking to recruit a Project Manager on a 12 month FTC to support the Technical Department in a key migration project that will cover all aspects of technical delivery including infrastructure changes, development delivery and data migration.
This is a key role within the organisation which will require communication with stakeholders across the business from all levels to ensure a successful and seamless integration of platforms.
- Provide overall project management of the Migration activity within the overall programme
- Management of concurrent multi-themed project streams;
- Identification and agreement of project objectives;
- Effective coordination of project stakeholders and associated resources;
- Identification and ongoing monitoring of project risks, working to remove impediments to project success;
- Work closely with the 3rd party development teams both onshore and offshore to ensure that all barriers or issues are being dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Implementation of appropriate tools and mechanisms for monitoring project progress;
- Where Agile techniques are deployed, report on the completion of sprints and the velocity of the team
- Clear, formal and informal communication to all stakeholders; technical and non-technical
- Preparation of project-related reports, highlighting execution successes and failures, project issues, risks and end-stage assessments.
- Resourcing appropriately against budget
- Delivering the project on budget within scope
- Experience in large scale migration and implementation projects is essential,
- Experience in leading the production and implementation of a programme wide Migration Strategy across multiple parties is essential.
- Extensive relevant experience working on projects/programmes, and a substantial period (s) of managing projects to successful outcomes, leading teams, planning, problem solving, progress monitoring, managing risk, and budget or resource responsibility.
- Working knowledge of the project lifecycle, products, techniques and methodologies and approaches and the understanding of how to best apply to the situation.
- Experience in Agile, including experience in Scrum, sprint planning, roadmap planning, and estimation
- Experience in communicating to all stakeholder levels
Competitive salary and benefits.