Are you a Customer Success Manager with a background in managing high value accounts?
Can you make complex SaaS products seem simple to our enterprise and key clients?
Then Feefo wants to hear from you!
Feefo is an award-winning customer reviews and insights company, powered by innovative technology and smart, hardworking people. Our mission is to make every experience exceptional, everywhere, and that starts with helping businesses listen to their customers through feedback and reviews.
We believe in transparency – Feefo is different from other review platforms because we only collect verified feedback from people who have actually used a business. This means consumers can trust they’re basing their purchases on genuine feedback, and businesses can make important decisions based on the real opinions of their customers.
- Be accountable for the overall retention and growth revenue with a portfolio of key clients for our SaaS/Martech platform.
- Building and developing partnerships with our Enterprise/Key clients to ensure ongoing retention, driving product engagement, to deliver and ROI and world class service.
- Advising clients how best to respond to customer feedback, how to maximise their response rates utilising our products, utilisation of our products to increase their customer insights and business growth.
- Delivering a value proposition and ROI to all clients.
- Understanding and mapping the client’s needs, challenges and objectives, building relationships with key contacts across each department. Ensuring clients are getting the most out of Feefo through best possible data structure, integration and logo-display across their websites and other marketing channels, regular calls and face to face review meetings in line with engagement framework.
- At least 3 years’ experience within Customer Success, ideally in a Martech/Ecommerce business.
- You should be used to managing high value accounts in a strategic manner, looking for growth within your portfolio.
- We’re looking for someone who is professional, consultative, well-organized, proactive, team player with a problem-solving approach.
- Competitive salary + commission
- Healthcare cash plan/Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday, increasing with service
- Additional x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Professional development - access to LinkedIn Learning and much more
- Eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid remote working
- Pension scheme