Looking to join a highly successful Software Sales / Business Development team?
Could you get clients on board with an award-winning, world-class technology platform?
Are you excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced, dynamic team to triumph over targets?
Do you have previous experience in Sales (ideally 2 years, B2B Sales) and are looking for upward mobility within a sales organization?
Feefo is a multi-award winning company, including the Financial Times 1000 award. We work with some of the best-known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
As part of our continual growth, we are on the lookout for driven, self-motivated individuals with a proven track record in sales. You’ll have a willing ‘can-do’ attitude, be a charismatic champion on the phone and know your way around computer packages such as MS Office and Dynamics CRM.
Successful candidates will present mainly over the telephone or via web sessions, but will also get exciting opportunities to go out to meetings, attend industry events, seminars and exhibitions.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Dealing with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the Business Plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Planning and organising the day to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Developing a full understanding of the business marketplace.
- Representing Feefo at industry events, seminars and exhibitions, using the opportunity to network and source leads.
- 2 years experience of successfully selling Software, Media, Events, SaaS or any B2B solutions.
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations and a track record of consistently hitting and exceeding targets.
- Professional, articulate, customer-focused, excellent communication skills, highly motivated.
- Desire, personality and commitment to play a part in the growth of a market-defining platform.
- A competitive salary and excellent OTE average earnings that truly rewards overachievers.
- Competitive – individual and team challenges and incentives.