Feefo, a Private Equity backed organisation, is a multi-award winning company, recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
Operating a vibrant and dynamic team, Feefo offers a collaborative work environment, with a strong culture of developing leading solutions using new technology.
To present a professional and courteous image of the Company at all times. Primarily responsible for sourcing new opportunities to develop the sales pipeline and support the UK sales teams. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Researching and sourcing new prospects, from initial contact via cold calling or emails.
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Qualifying the prospects and pass qualified opportunities to the Sales team
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with individual and company targets.
- Working closely with the inbound marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Identifying what prospects want
- Planning and organising the day to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Developing a full understanding of the business market place
- Representing Feefo at industry events, seminars and exhibition, using opportunity to network and source leads
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Computer literate including Office and Database.
- Well-organised, good team player, problem-solving approach
- Clear, effective communicator, on the phone, in writing and in person
- Customer service focus
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Death in service