If social media is to be believed, only a handful of recruitment agencies make job-hunters happy, but we know that doesn't paint an accurate picture.
We've spoken to more than 1,000 UK employees, who've either used a recruitment agency or would be willing to, to find out what job-seekers really think of recruitment agencies, how much they trust them, and what influences them to choose an agency.
- How UK consumers find new jobs
- The influence of social media
- How job-hunters rate their recruitment agency experience
- What makes a good recruitment agency
- How AI could make job hunting quicker and simpler
To view the report, just pop in a few details below: